This package includes 3 Nights for 2 people in Twin or Double room on Half Board in the Main Buffet Restaurant
2 Green Fees on the Terina Golf course
Return ferry tickets from Los Cristanos (Tenerife) to San Sebastian (La Gomera)
Longer stays are on request
Single rooms 34€ per person
Car on ferry is on request
Hotel Jardín Tecina
From the top of a cliff Hotel Jardín Tecina provides a dream scenario that will thrill your senses: saltwater breezes rocking your hair, the taste of salt caressing your lips, the melodic hum of the waves off the coast of Playa Santiago melting in harmony with the singing of shearwaters at dusk, the extension of an endless sea that will take your breath away.
The Hotel Jardín Tecina is 1 minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by 70,000m² of gardens and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel Jardín Tecina is located on the island of La Gomera. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub.
Each room at the Jardín Tecina comes with a private terrace. They offer views over the sea, the swimming pool or the gardens.
The hotel is a short drive from the Tecina Golf Course and has a number of on site sports facilities. These include a fitness centre, squash, mini golf and tennis courts.
Jardín Tecina enjoys beautiful views over Tenerife and Mount Teide. Playa de Santiago Beach is within walking distance, and La Gomera Airport is just 2.5 km away.
- Average temperature of 23ºC in winter and 28ºC in summer.
- A very moderate tourist destination outside the masses of other islands.
- An island full of contrasts: nature, tradition, gastronomy ... and silence.
- 70,000 m of subtropical garden with a hotel-village designed with houses of Canarian architecture
scattered along roads full of vegetation.
- There are no other constructions on the sides, neither in front of nor behind the Resort.
- The pure air of the breeze and the sound of the Atlantic ocean are always present. Enjoying all this
sensations together with the spectacular views will not leave you indifferent.
- Botanical walk inside the hotel with more than 70 exuberant plants from all corners of the world without
leaving the Resort.
- A varied offer of BIO products coming directly from our organic garden (ECO Finca Tecina).
- ECO Finca Tecina, 9.500 m² of organic garden, respecting the principles of permaculture, an agricultural
design based on patterns and characteristics of the natural ecosystem.
- Offer of 100% sustainable menus in our Club Laurel, at the same time as a varied offer of products and
vegan menus, vegetarian, and suitable for coeliacs or customers with any allergy or food incompatibility.
- A unique romantic dinner in our "Cave for 2" at the Beach Club Laurel ... a luxury!
- Unique open air SPA experience (SPA Ahemon).
- Environmental and social commitment to our immediate and global environment.
- Sustainable management.